You and your online love live states/provinces or even countries apart. Sure you email daily and talk on the phone as often as you can, but have you ever asked yourself what else you could do to “keep the spark going”?
This idea will be fairly easy for women, for men it may be a bit more difficult. But trust me, you will almost feel the hug when she/he receives it because she/he will be soooooooooooooo thrilled!
1. A CD of all your favorite songs, or your (you and her) favorite CD.
2. Scented candles (best if you know what she likes) and a couple of beautiful candle holders.
3. A book of love poetry.
4. Dried flowers, preferably from your garden. Or potpourri if you don’t have a garden.
5. A picture of the two of you together in a romantic frame. If you have not met yet send one of you with a romantic saying and sign it.
6. Put all of your ‘goodies’ in a beautiful box and wrap it up and send.
A long distance love relationship can be very difficult and stressful. When you do all you can your long distance love relationship has an above average chance of lasting forever because of the difficulties of being apart and all you have done to keep it together.
For more tips I invite you to visit us: